Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive Sleep Stages

I've been using sleep stages for about five months with no problems. Suddenly sleep stages of disappeared. I am sleeping more than three hours, my battery is fully charged, I'm sleeping in a normal position. There is something wrong with the Fit bit application. There is a bug. Please fix it ASAP.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Thanks for your reply. I ran a little experiment which has left me even more confused about this issue. I asked a friend to wear my fitbit for the night to see if it would track properly and then I wore his blaze which we knew tracked correctly on him. On that night, with him wearing my fitbit, the sleep details worked and his Blaze on me didn't! How confusing is that? I asked him how he sleeps and we both sleep in the same position. I even questioned his hand position! So is it possible that coincidentally we had one good night of tracking and it happened to be the night he wore it?! Our heart rates etc are usually fairly matched during the day so go figure!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit is only two weeks old and has never given me detailed sleep tracking! Well it did give me one night which oddly was the night I was in communication with a fitbit rep. I'm going back to the shop to get it changed. If that doesn't work I will swap to a different brand of tracker because it just isn't good enough. I bought it for this purpose and it doesn't do it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Interesting experiment. I’m starting to wonder if I need a doctor. Is my heart stopping long enough to get an inconsistent reading? I can’t believe it’s inconsistent EVERY night.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Well I've now exchanged my fitbit but honestly if I still have the same
problem, I shall visit the doctor and make sure everything is ok because it
just tells me it doesn't get a consistent heartbeat! Scary really.
Best Answer

Did anyone get sleep stages for the last 2 nights? 😞  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well of course, I never get them and now my fitbit has stopped coming on when I turn my wrist. I am getting a bit frustrated now as this is my third one in a week and a half!

Best Answer

This problem is not resolved.  My sleep stages went out last night after a month of no problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

me too... boo.... really POed... they have been "kitten"ing around with the software update for several weeks and they BROKE it...Smiley Mad

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called support.  Was told to update. I did so even though my settings said I was already updated.  Problem solved.  Maybe the update just refreshes something. I now have sleep stages back.

Give it a try.  Hope it works for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not received sleep stages for past 3 nights! It was working just fine and I have just upgraded to HR Charge 2 last week for this sleep stage feature.

How annoying?!

Can someone let me know if there is any update because as far as I know, i wasn't prompted to update the software and seeing that I just bought it last week and got it installed then, it worked, and now its gone...:(

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem.  After the "fix" I got sleep stages 1 time, then no more.  My fitbit has a groove on my wrist where it has been worn forever.  I'm not wearing it any different.  Says can't read my heart rate, but my resting is showing on my dashboard....

Best Answer
I gave up the fight. Decided my Blaze was too old. Maybe 3 years?
I broke down and bought a Charge2

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it's really strange. Because people had mentioned doing an update, I
made sure all that was done, and then I slept with the tracker two inches
above the wrist bone and really tight - so tight I woke up with a bit of a
numb hand. Sleep stages the next day. Yay!
Next night nothing! Argh! I'm actually quite over it.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer
0 Votes