Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate record skips at night

ANSWERED

There is a period of 10 min..maybe 2 times a month...where there is no hr during sleep. Is this a Fitbit issue or could I possibly not be breathing at night? Already have a dr. Appt. To check but I was just curious if anyone else had this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm fairly confident saying that your breath and heart aren't stopping for ten minute periods.

This happens to me on occasion, for about ten minute periods also. What I've gathered is that sometime during the night I'm tossing or turning in a way that causes the tracker sensor to temporarily lose signal contact with my wrist, and that's causing the drop-out. In general, if I feel rested and there's not huge area of "restless" in the sleep data, things are fine.

Good choice going to see a doctor, as they will be able to tell you definitively about it.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I'm fairly confident saying that your breath and heart aren't stopping for ten minute periods.

This happens to me on occasion, for about ten minute periods also. What I've gathered is that sometime during the night I'm tossing or turning in a way that causes the tracker sensor to temporarily lose signal contact with my wrist, and that's causing the drop-out. In general, if I feel rested and there's not huge area of "restless" in the sleep data, things are fine.

Good choice going to see a doctor, as they will be able to tell you definitively about it.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer