Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to basics

ANSWERED

Why is there no  easy  access "how to " manual instead of scrolling through  mountains of questions from other  annoyed fitbit users.  I have had this fitbit 2 days any already  frustrated and  annoyed with  all the  time wasting.  My current question  is  how to access anything either by fitbit or by my phone app for fitbit sleep info.  I do not know how to  find any data and I'm sure the next question will be how to  interpret it.  If the info is accessed  from the  app where is it?  if  its  on  the  fitbit  where is  it?  Most items come with  instruction manuals with basics on  how to  get you up and  running why is this little gadget any different!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

OK, no problem. Here is the Alta HR help page. I would read the categories that interest you. Also, there's a link to the whole manual in PDF form.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @aleishat,

If you let me know which fitbit you have, I can post a link to the manual for it.

In general, the tracker itself picks up the data, and the app displays it nicely with charts and graphs.

Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey thanks for that I'm not very tech saavy.  I have a fit bit alta HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, no problem. Here is the Alta HR help page. I would read the categories that interest you. Also, there's a link to the whole manual in PDF form.

Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I'll take a look

Best Answer
0 Votes