Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my Alta in sleep mode and out of it ? Also how do I activate the sleep notifications ?

I've just recently got my Alta and it was gifted to me by my friend. I can do everything with it however, I don't know how to put it on sleep mode. Even if it is automatic shouldn't there be a set time for sleeping and waking up. I just set my sleep time to 11:00 pm and wake up time to 6:00 am yesterday, however, last night I didn't get any notification and 11:00 pm or in the morning at 6:00 am. I don't know what I"m supposed to do. Can anyone please help me? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @sakshimaeher,

Sleep tracking is automatic. Nothing to turn on. The times you're referring to serve as a target sleep time, so you can compare your actually sleep patterns to the target. It's on one of the screens in the app under Sleep.

There's a separate setting where you can get a notification a certain amount of time before what you've set as the sleep start target. Usually if you don't get this, it's because notifications got turned off. If you page through the screens on the tracker, you'll find one called Notifications. Press and hold the side button to turn it on, or off.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes