Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interrupted sleep with Fitbit Ionic

ANSWERED

Hi! I'm a newbie to Fitbit and love my new Ionic. One thing I don't understand is I've set my fitbit to track my sleep, but if I get up briefly during the night, it tracks me as being awake for the rest of the night? I do go back to sleep and I thought it might record the break but then continue to count the sleep time? 

Is there a setting I'm missing? Can anyone help me resolve this?

Many thanks in anticipation

Dave

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DHarker Welcome to the forum. I occasionally have the same issue. A quick fix if to go to your dashboard, delete the sleep that auto logged, and then manual add the sleep back in (start and end time) and Fitbit will then populate the data. I'm not sure why this works, but it does and has for several others experiencing the same issue. 

Fingers crossed it works for you too. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @DHarker Welcome to the forum. I occasionally have the same issue. A quick fix if to go to your dashboard, delete the sleep that auto logged, and then manual add the sleep back in (start and end time) and Fitbit will then populate the data. I'm not sure why this works, but it does and has for several others experiencing the same issue. 

Fingers crossed it works for you too. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes