Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It still tracks me as sleeping after I am awake.

ANSWERED

Hi everyone! I have pretty erratic sleep patterns right now. I run my own business form home so sometime will crash at say 9pm, then wake up around midnight and start working again, then crash later once I finish etc. Sometimes my fitbit Charge 2 thinks I've gone back to sleep even after I've been awake for a while. My resting heart rate can get low and while working at my computer I'm conceivably not moving very much so it could think I haven't been moving much and am just "restless" in my sleep cycle. However is there a way to manually tell it that I'm awake so this doesn't happen?

Thx!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can go into any log of the sleep tracked and edit those. For example on the phone go into the sleep tile. There click on the day you want to edit. At the top right corner should be three dots next to eachother. Click on that and you can edit or delete any log here.

In your case it might also be helpful to tell the app when you are going to sleep and when you are awake again. Again in the app, but this time click the + sign at the bottom. Select log sleep and click Begin Sleep Now. Similar when waking up.

Karolien | The Netherlands

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

You can go into any log of the sleep tracked and edit those. For example on the phone go into the sleep tile. There click on the day you want to edit. At the top right corner should be three dots next to eachother. Click on that and you can edit or delete any log here.

In your case it might also be helpful to tell the app when you are going to sleep and when you are awake again. Again in the app, but this time click the + sign at the bottom. Select log sleep and click Begin Sleep Now. Similar when waking up.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes