Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a sleep alarm that can vibrate after reach a given sleep time

I have a difficulty in falling asleep and cannot tell what time should the alarm goes off while I am laying on the bed. Sometimes the alarm is active too early that I even didn't sleep. Sometimes it would be too late that I have slept for more than 2 hours in the noon. Since the Fitbit devices track the sleep time (Even though the sleep status wouldn't be analyzed if the sleep time is shorter than 3 hours), I hope it can monitor my sleep time and wake me up after I have slept for a given time. I think that function is quite useful for the people who have insomnia like me. By doing that we can manage our sleep time in a more accurate way. Thanks for your reading and please let me know what you think about it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Jeff-King Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's an interesting idea and I'd like to encourage you to post it in the Feature Suggestion forum to see what other think about it. In the Feature Suggestion forum, people vote for new feature and this is where the developers go for new ideas. 

Happy stepping!

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes