Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movie as sleep

I went to the movie yesterday afternoon. When watching sleep stats on my phone today, I noticed the movie watching session was detected as sleep by both my Charge 2 and my Surge (I’m wearing each on a different arm). This is "sleep" from the movie as detected by my Charge 2:

movie_charge2.jpg

and as detected by my Surge (starting and ending times are slightly different):

movie_surgé.jpg

And the quality of my "sleep" was perfect according to both! 0 times awake, 0 times restless, 0 minutes awake/restless:

movie_surge2.jpg

And I swear I stayed awake the entire time of the movie!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Was it an interesting movie?  Woman Tongue  I'm assuming that you heart rate going down to resting rate combined with no movement could be interpreted as sleep.  Sometimes on a weekend morning I will get up, but read and maybe even doze off.  It can easily be identified as sleep.

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer

Next time make sure to be annoying to the rest by waving your arms around Smiley Wink . Luckily it is easy to delete those false logs.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

Movie critics could use this undocumented feature to help them write reviews.

"I thought this two hour movie was good, but my tracker says it was sleep-inducing for one-and-a-half hours of it."

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer