Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sleep profiles

I am constantly tired. I wake up and the first thing is when am I going back to bed to sleep . I have  tried to upload my last night Fitbit sleep results (but failed) - is there any one who would take a look at see if these are any were in the "normal" range. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

If you can post the sleep graph, we can take a look. 

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

29C29D69-C259-4C37-A730-D140E7E189C8.png

2B7058A2-0136-41F5-94E4-86C6D6201890.png

149FB757-2981-4F8C-83FC-E576812F91FE.png

Here are  some of my nights tracking - I have tried to keep as many constants as possible. Same Fitbit settings, same bed almost same temp etc The 3 hour sleep is the most “average”. The 5 hours was last night - and to be honest I fee just - if not more tired than usual - 

many thoughts would be hreatfully revived 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's an unusual amount of restless. No wonder you're tired. If those were mine, I'd want to get a sleep study done. 

Which Fitbit are you using?

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have vaguely heard of this - via the NHS or private ? Can you suggest any ? Any internet resources to recommend ?

99% of my Fitbit sleep readings are the same as this - 

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi one thing that stands out to me is bedtimes aren't consistent. There may be other factors as to why your not sleeping well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, noted - my job means that some times I finish work at different times.

I am so tired that I need to have a sleep in the afternoon. I have tried to fight through it - but I don't sleep any better at night if I do and I get more and more grumpy as the days go by. I know thats bad sleep hygiene but if I do, I fatigue fast. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand what your saying. You do get grumpy because your running on stress hormones. It becomes a viscous circle. Do you work shifts in your job. If so that would make sense.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

First remove alcohol for a period.  Also don't have coffee within 6 hours of bedtime.  Then if it persists, see your GP and discuss.  They will probably refer you to a sleep study.

My GP suspected sleep apnea and the symptoms were largely identical to yours.  A sleep study confirmed and after a couple of weeks with my dental appliance, I'm sleeping a solid 6.5-7 hours a night, with no wakeups, and no afternoon naps.  That was 7 years ago.  If I don't have my dental appliance in, then I revert to the same old broken sleep pattern.

I'm not saying sleep apnea is your problem but a sleep study will tell your doctor what's going on.

Best Answer