Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restlessness?

ANSWERED

I have the Charge 2 and had a history of insomnia. I began to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier and it's still a struggle. I enjoy looking at my sleeping data once I wake up but I am a bit curious as to what "restlessness" entails. Like movements? Etc?

Thank you in advance!

Twenty something nursing student ❤ | Charge 2 | iPhone | Windows 8.1
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have Charge 2 plus insomnia too!

It's a little bit nebulous, but "restless" means there's some movement, like tossing and turning, but less movement than getting up. How it determines what 'restless' and 'awake' are is somewhat of a mystery. I find that even if I'm awake in bed, if I don't move at all, it won't register as restless unless I move a bit.

You may be interested to know that soon there will be an update for the Charge 2 that will increase it's sleep tracking capability, including identifying REM and deep sleep patterns.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I have Charge 2 plus insomnia too!

It's a little bit nebulous, but "restless" means there's some movement, like tossing and turning, but less movement than getting up. How it determines what 'restless' and 'awake' are is somewhat of a mystery. I find that even if I'm awake in bed, if I don't move at all, it won't register as restless unless I move a bit.

You may be interested to know that soon there will be an update for the Charge 2 that will increase it's sleep tracking capability, including identifying REM and deep sleep patterns.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

@WavyDavey Interesting! I thought it was able to track something more than just movement haha. Thank you!

Twenty something nursing student ❤ | Charge 2 | iPhone | Windows 8.1
Best Answer
0 Votes