Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Chart

ANSWERED

I had a hard time sleeping last night. Went to bed around 11 and was still awake at 12:44 last check. When I checked the sleep log, it had sleep starting at 10:44, so I edited it manually to 12:44 and then it gave me some odd results. 793 minutes awake/restless 596 minutes to fall asleep 47 times awake 62 times restless. That's obviously not accurate it must think I was trying to sleep since I woke up yesterday morning. Anyway I was taking mirtazapine, melatonin, and some electrolytes, (potassium,and magnesium) before bed and it wasn't particularly helpful. I had some tea around seven which must've kept me up.

Sleep chart

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

In general, I find when altering the sleep times, I sometimes accidentally alter the date to be "last night", when it should be "tonight". This will cause it to try and create a sleep record that spans an entire day, and gives stats similar to what you posted.

If you'd like us to see the chart, post it on a free image site like Imgur, and then post the link to it here. Not all of us use FB.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I can't figure out how to unaccept this solution, or post pictures or delete a post. I tried to paste a link to facebook where I posted a screen shot of my sleep chart and this came up.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Even changing browsers, was using Chrome now using Edge cannot attach photo. I click the camera and I get a field for 'source' 'image description' and 'ScreenShotdimensions' Typed the location in manually this time and...

Best Answer
0 Votes

In general, I find when altering the sleep times, I sometimes accidentally alter the date to be "last night", when it should be "tonight". This will cause it to try and create a sleep record that spans an entire day, and gives stats similar to what you posted.

If you'd like us to see the chart, post it on a free image site like Imgur, and then post the link to it here. Not all of us use FB.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, that was the case, it said 12:44 pm rather than am

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Davey, That was the case. I checked again and it was set to 12:44 pm rather than am. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My frustration is in looking at my time slept at 4:10am and it says I slept until 4:30am.  I was hoping it would be more accurate than that!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why does my chart say that I slept 20 min longer than I did?  I was looking at the chart at 4:10am and it said I slept until 4:30am.  

Best Answer
0 Votes