Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages - Random changes

I normally get a Sleep Stages response from my Blaze on the IOS app. This morning my sleep response had changed, I was presented as Sleep Pattern.  This has also happened previously, so I am asking is this a random blip or is it something I may have inadvertently done?

I obviously want Sleep Stages.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Fitbit suggest there are a few reasons this can happen:

"WHY DON'T I SEE SLEEP STAGES TODAY?

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your tracker higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your tracker to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your tracker’s battery is critically low."

taken from: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2163/

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it is a blip.  I haven't had stages since the 14th.  I changed nothing it just started show the old way.   I have tried everything to fix. Unistalled/reinstalled, hard start my blaze, have the heart rate monitor on ON, I even removed the blaze from my account and re added it, wore it snug with two fingers.   I even tried a suggestion for a quick fix.   Write down your last sleep cycle (last night) time you went to bed and when you woke up swipe to delete it and then add it back in manually, some people saw a fix where it is now showing the stages.  I tried this 3 times and it hasn't worked for me, I did however get the sleep insights back.   Good Luck

Best Answer