Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages not working and tried everything suggested.

Hey! I have the Alta hr and I purchased it for the main reason for tracking my sleep. The sleep stages worked twice before going back to what I've been seeing it's called the old way. I read up on other posts saying they've experienced the same troubles and the experts are telling them to add a log or begin sleep now but that isn't working for me. I've tried everything they've suggested to others and it's not working. My battery is charged, the band is not to loose and not to tight and I sleep the same way every night. I'm updated so that isn't the reason it's not working either. Can someone actually suggest something helpful for once? Not bullcrap. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hopefully this is not bullcrap as it's taken from the fitbit help file for sleep tracking:

"WHY DON'T I SEE SLEEP STAGES TODAY?

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your tracker higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your tracker to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your tracker’s battery is critically low."

taken from: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2163

Best Answer
0 Votes