Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Tracker NOT loggins sleep stages

ANSWERED

This is the 5th night my Blaze is not tracking sleep stages. I had an issue with syncing so I chatted with support. I updated it and restarted the Blaze. It is still not tracking sleep stages. I only get the sleep pattern like I did on the Charge HR.   Does anyone know what is going on or how to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Is it tracking your heart rate OK as without this there are no sleep stages? I've had this happen on the odd night when it doesn't pick up HR for whatever reason. 

Allie

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Is it tracking your heart rate OK as without this there are no sleep stages? I've had this happen on the odd night when it doesn't pick up HR for whatever reason. 

Allie
Best Answer

Brittanykelpin 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to make sure, you are not starting the sleep tracking in the app? When you do that it won't register sleep stages. For that you should let it automatically track your sleep.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

Thank you!  Somehow the "heart rate" button got turned off. Maybe when I had to restart it. Still having syncing issues though. 😕

Best Answer

Good to hear you made progress. When I have syncing issues I disable bluetooth on my phone for 10 seconds. That typically solves it for me.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU! I will try that!

Best Answer
0 Votes