Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep cycles and alarms

I think the sleep cycle information from my charge 2 is great. Since it knows what cycles I was in and for how long.

I know that waking up during REM sleep or deep sleep leaves you feeling groggy and tired, whereas waking up during light sleep leaves you feeling refreshed.

I think it would be great if you could input what time you need to wake up (or even a time period like between 6am and 8am), and then fitbits alarm goes off when you are in light sleep. Or at least at the best time possible based on the data it has.

This would really save me as I always tend to get a restful sleep, but wake up at the wrong time and feel tired anyway. 

Thanks for reading 😊

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Exactly one week later and this is EXACTLY what I’m searching for. Apparently my iPhone will track this info for me, but we have decided NOT to keep our phones in our bedroom at night. It seems that no matter what settings I choose, some sound or another goes off and disturbs my light sleeping husband. 

Is there no way to do this with my Fitbit wearable? Cuz I used to wake up to it... thinking I should go back o o if it could wake me during the right sleep cycle. Right now I’m using a Phillips light with bird abounds to wake me,e which is heavenly. 

Best Answer

I am probably not completely following, but you can set alarms on your fitbit to wake you up.. I have mine set for every morning- different times depending on what day and what I need to accomplish. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

It would be nice if any of the Fitbit bands supported this feature, but they don't. Consider adding your vote to the feature request!

Best Answer