Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graph Flex 2 vs. Charge 2?

ANSWERED

Hi,

I’m trying to find out if the sleep graph in the app and the accuracy is similar whether you have a watch without HR or with HR?

I currently have a Charge 2 and I’m considering buying a Flex 2 as a present for my husband for the summer (we’re often at the beach), but one of the aspects that he is most interested in is the sleep.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunnerwrote:

Hi,

I’m trying to find out if the sleep graph in the app and the accuracy is similar whether you have a watch without HR or with HR?

I currently have a Charge 2 and I’m considering buying a Flex 2 as a present for my husband for the summer (we’re often at the beach), but one of the aspects that he is most interested in is the sleep.

Thank you

Hi @SunsetRunner,

You'll get a whole lot more detailed sleep information from an HR Fitbit, which will break down sleep stages such as REM and deep sleep. A Fitbit without heart rate monitoring will show you basic restless and awake time.

I would check out the Ionic, which has heart rate monitoring and is waterproof.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@SunsetRunnerwrote:

Hi,

Thank you

Hi @SunsetRunner,

You'll get a whole lot more detailed sleep information from an HR Fitbit, which will break down sleep stages such as REM and deep sleep. A Fitbit without heart rate monitoring will show you basic restless and awake time.

I would check out the Ionic, which has heart rate monitoring and is waterproof.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer