Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graph showing more hours than I slept

Having an issue with my sleep graph showing WAY more hours slept than what my tracker says. 

Not it sure of this is due to recent upgrades but would like to know how to fix this. Tracking sleep is important to me because I struggle getting enough and the graph telling me I slept 9-10 hours when I didn't is really weird

See below. There is no way I slept 9 plus hours when I went to. bed at 12am and woke up around 5:30. Not sure why it is showing the wrong hours 

IMG_0905.PNG

IMG_0906.PNG

IMG_0907.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Having exactly the same problem. There's at least a few of us complaining about it. No official response yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try to update the app from the app store. This has fixed this problem for others.

Best Answer

Thank you! That was exactly the right solution. Don't know if it will also work for those whose Fitbit is under-reporting sleep patterns as well.

Funny how I couldn't find that answer anywhere on the website from Fitbit itself.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same problem today. Did you get any solution? I am using the app on my laptop (not phone) and checked it is the latest version. No joy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes