Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages mimic my pattern when I leave fitbit on counter charging

I was excited about looking at my sleep pattern until my battery was running low and I had to charge my charge 2 overnight.  In the morning I looked at my sleep stages and it registered as if I had it on all night.  It was on the kitchen counter charging.  Same sleep and wake up times were shown with more deep sleep activity than normal but otherwise pretty much similar to when I wear it.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what are your thoughts on the sleep monitor feature?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

hmm, I cant say I have heard this happening before. there have been reports of phantom steps but I don't recall seeing sleep pattern. I have never gone to bed without my tracker so I also can't speak from experience. Maybe do an experiment to see if it happens again.. do one night completely off and do one night half and half (if you happen to wake up, take it off) and see what data you get?

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
Good suggestions I’ll let you know what happens

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Yes, this happened to me last night. I forgot to wear my Fitbit to bed but in the morning I had data very similar to my usual pattern. At first I thought the data was just a duplicate of the night before but it was not exactly the same. I'm considering deleting it but then I noticed the going to bed and waking up time were exact. How did my Fitbit know this if I wasn't wearing it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes