Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracker not properly recording data

I have a Fitbit Blaze and I have noticed that while it records (as best as it can) my nightly sleep it seems to not record if I take an hour nap in the mid day.  As an Example today, I took a nap around 5 PM to 7 PM but it is not showing even with several syncs. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Andhanni - North Georgia Area - Fitbit Blaze - "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

to add more sleep records you can just go to the log in the fitbit dashboard and then go to sleep, at almost the top of the page should be an option that says something like "add new sleep record" and then two blanks so that you can add the start and end time, if you dont add a new log during a time that your fitbit already thinks that you were asleep then it will accept the new record.

Best Answer
Thank you!!! I just got my FitBit this weekend and this morning I went back to bed after my kids left for school. I wanted the Blaze specifically because of my sleep issues. I had gotten less than five hours of sleep last night. I was thinking I was just going to have a time log, but was pleasantly surprised that it still had all of the awake/restless information as well. My mattress has a vibrate mode and I was afraid that had thrown it off. But now knowing this, not a problem!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've added sleep log and it's not putting on the right day. Example last did not record for some reason, so I added the log, it's showing up for today. Nothing shows for Monday night! 

Best Answer
0 Votes