Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking and Notifications

I love the message notification when I'm up but not when I'm sleeping.  Does anyone know how to put the message notification to sleep?  I stopped wearing my fit bit due to it wakes me up with its vibration when people message me at early morning hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @DeniseFitHI,

I couldn't answer your question without knowing which model fitbit you have.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes
The Alta not the new Alta HR.

Denise Amrich
Best Answer
0 Votes
The Alta not the new Alta HR.

Denise Amrich
Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, thanks. I believe with that one the best thing to do is turn off bluetooth on the phone while sleeping. When you turn it on in the morning, it will perform a sync.

Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes
Will it record the sleep still yet?

Does the Alta let you do notifications for reminding to drink water? I get so caught up with work and lots of times forget to hydrate.

Denise Amrich
Best Answer
0 Votes
Will it record the sleep still yet?

Does the Alta let you do notifications for reminding to drink water? I get so caught up with work and lots of times forget to hydrate.

Denise Amrich
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep is recorded regardless of whether bluetooth is on or not, so your tracking of it will be fine.

Currently, there aren't notifications for water consumption. If you do a search on the Feature Suggestion forum of this site, I believe there is that request there, which you can vote for (or propose yourself if it's not there). With enough votes, Fitbit may implement it.

Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes