Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Snoring APP that links with Fitbit?

Is there a snoring APP that links with FitBit?  I have seen reports of an APP called Snore Report that is supposed to link with FitBit but I can't find it in the UK (or US) APP store.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I found a website for SnoreReport: http://www.snorereport.com/. It has a link to the iTunes store only. I also found this page: https://www.sleepassociation.org/sleep-disorders/snoring/snoring-apps/

You may have already found others. I just upgraded to a Fitbit Charge 2 for better heart & sleep monitoring. I hadn't thought about an APP to help with my snoring, and not sure what information Fitbit might track besides its own sleep tracking. I might download and try, I am working towards losing weight to reduce my snoring.

Good luck on your journey!

FitBit Charge 2, Previous Charge HR
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Soippi,

It looks like we're on the same journey! I also found the ASA report on snoring APPS and tried to download Snore Report, but I can't find it on either the UK or US APP Store.

I have downloaded Snore Lab and it is helpful but does not link to FitBit, which is a pity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Snore Report is an iOS iPhone app only. You never stated what kind of phone you want to use an app on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I currently use SnoreLab, which is useful but does not link to FitBit. It would be helpful to be able to match my snoring behaviour with sleep phases.

I also monitor my blood pressure using Omron Evolv, which also does not link to FitBit.  Not sure what the immediate benefit would be, except that it would be helpful to have al of my data in one place.

Both SnoreLab and Omron link to Apple Health, which suggests that I should swap my Charge 3 for an Apple Watch and Aria scales for an Apple-compliant alternative.  But I do not really want to do that, I like the Fitbit products and I have a lot of data on the FitBit dashboard that I do not want to lose.

Why can't FitBit step up to the plate and develop links to SnoreLab and/or Omron?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know your looking for a snoring app but you might want to to check if UK version of Versa 2 can download the beta version of the snoring detection app.  I am in US & use Versa 2 with the beta snoring detection application. You indicated you didn't want leave fitbit. I am not sure if this will provide everything you want because it is very basic

Best Answer
Thank you for helpful response. I currently use the Charge 4 but I will check out the Versa 2.

H
Best Answer

Hello everyone. Happy to see you all here in the Community forums! 😁

Thank you for sharing your insights and help for @Henry1953. As mentioned by @Diana818, Snore Detect Beta is a quick way to gauge snoring during sleep. This feature uses the microphone on your Fitbit device to monitor the sounds in your sleep environment and give you results the next morning.

Disclaimer: This app is not intended as a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment; you should always consult your physician or health care provider about any health issues

For more information, I recommend checking this link: https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/0000140e-0000-4000-8000-000000f17b17

See you around! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes