Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Sleep Graph

I've been using my new fitbit for a couple of weeks to track my sleep. I think the graphs are amazing.

However, last night's graph appears to be broken/incorrectly formatted.

Is this a known issue?

Compare 2 nights ago and last night:

http://imgur.com/a/3VpIm

Any input would be appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I had the same thing happen last night! I am dismayed and worried that something has been changed permanently. I have come to rely on the stages graphing to inform my neurologist of my sleep patterns. Her's hoping it was just a temporary glitch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since I posted my topic I've been searching around.

It seems this may be the "old format" of the sleep graph. The help article announcing the new graph style (the only one i'm familiary with) says that it may revert to the old graph if (A) You take a short nap less than 3 hours, or (B) you sleep in a positions where the heartrate sensor can't measure your heartrate.

I'm not sure if my Blaze band came loose last night, or spun around my wrist, so it's possible that it couldn't detect my heartrate and reverted to the old graph/data format.

However, if it also happened to you (and I'm curious if it happened to others last night) FitBit may have rolled some changes out yesterday which broke things.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I went back to bed for 3 more hours and when I synched again VOILA! the entire night's stage graphing was there. I don't understand it but I'm relieved that it is showing normal readings again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

andrew.a .  

I even went out and bought a Blaze so i can see the more detailed sleep patterns. And like you said over the last couple days I only see the old school sleep graph. Wonder what happened ?? 

If you find anything out can you pass it my way ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since my original post, I have had only one other strange sleep graph occurrence: on July 25. All others have been as expected. Sorry to hear of your experience. Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry! I seem to have sent message twice.

Best Answer
0 Votes