Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibrating every night

My new fitbit flex is vibrating once or twice and waking me up every night so far (had it three nights now). I don't have a silent alarm set, I can only assume this is a little jolt to get me moving due to inactivity? I have the fitbit set to "sleep" and it is tracking my sleep during these times, so why would I be getting little wake ups from during the night? Pretty frustrating, has anyone else experienced this? I never get "nudges" like that during the day.
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Stacyhello  The Flex doesn't have a nudge type vibration. It only vibrates with a silent alarm, when you've reached your goal, when you enter or exit sleep mode. It shouldn't be vibrating.

Sometimes a good restart solves many problems. Follow the procedure and do it three times to ensure it's done. click

If you continue to have problems, there is a link at the bottom of the page to email support.
Be sure to tell them what steps you've taken.

Let us know what happens.

Welcome to the forums.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer

I have a Fitbit flex 2 and mine does that every night as well. I have tried to reset my Fitbit, but it continues to wake me up in the middle of the night, every night. I have held up with this for over 5 months and I can't figure out how to stop it except for wait for the vibrations to stop. I have checked that I have no silent alarms and everything seems normal. It makes me very annoyed. What is the problem? Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same here 

are you on premium

is it a problem?

so difficult to contact Fibit

Best Answer
0 Votes