Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your favorite sleep-related apps?

What sleep apps do you use and why? I have found Alarmy to be a life saver due to my sleep disorder, Narcolepsy. I can customize the snooze settings to wake up in three minutes, crank the volume, etc, giving me the most effective alarm clock I have ever owned.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I used to use Sleep As Android, but I no longer like to have a phone nearby when sleeping.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

I really like the "sleep cycle" app. I use it on an iphone, and it wakes me up gently within a 10min window of my set alarm time. The idea is to wake up when you're emerging from a sleep cycle so you wake up feeling more rested, even if you've slept fewer hours. I find this better than being stunned awake by an alarm sound. Plus it tracks my movement while sleeping and provides me useful information about my habits. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered the FITBIT and while waiting for it to come in, I got the "Sleep As Android" app. I was surprised by how well it works. I think it works better than FITBIT. At least it has a better user interface. I place my phone next to my pillow and it seems pretty accurate. I just pick it up and tell it to start logging.  In the morning, I tell it to stop logging.  Smiley Happy BIG PLUS Heart "Sleep" even records the sounds (snoring, coughing,...) thru the night. I has an add-on app to store the logs in the cloud.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just use a meditation app (either breethe or calm) to FALL asleep. always puts me in a good place of mind before drifting off. 

Best Answer