Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data is tracked as one day ahead. how do I reset to correct day ?

It was working well for first week then recharged and now I'm a day ahead

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I’m also a day ahead. How to fix?

Best Answer

Hello @NannyS @Slh114, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Can you please check that you're in the correct time zone? Your Fitbit device should sync the sleep data from last night. Meaning to say that the sleep data starts from yesterday night until today in the morning and it will be recorded as "Today" on the Fitbit App. 

To correct time zone, please do the following: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Advanced Settings.
2. Turn off the Automatic time zone option.
3. Tap Select time zone and select the correct time zone.
4. Sync your Fitbit device.

I look forward to your reply. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Friday is not correct today is the sleep for Friday. I did take automatic off. But this isn’t correct.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Slh114 I see your point and thank you very much for your feedback! 

Our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process. As mentioned before, the sleep data from last night will appear as "Today" once you sync your Fitbit device in the morning. I appreciate your understanding but this is how Sleep tracking works. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.

I've tried steps about also, but is still a day ahead (sleep logged for Wednesday night, not tuesday).

This is really frustrating as all my data is logged for the wrong day.

Please advise.

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Gemboo Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for following the suggested troubleshooting steps! Your Sleep log from yesterday night will sync to your Fitbit account as of "Today". This is an expected behavior. If you are seeing that your sleep and other Fitbit data have synced to your account but not as it should, please send screenshots so this way the inconvenience can be monitored. 

I look forward to your response.  

Best Answer