Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 sleep questions

ANSWERED

Hi!  

I have a couple easy questions for you:

1. What is the green star to the right of my sleep log?

2. My "Estimated Oxygen Variation" zig-zag line runs roughly ½ way between the two horizontal bars.  Is that low?  The green line never touches either the high or low horizontal bars.

Thanks!

Michael

P.S. How do I insert an image of my Estimated Oxygen Variation?  The icon wants to know about the image but doesn't have the expected location finders to choose the image.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

1.  Green star means you met your goal for amount of sleep.

2. As long as the line is green and below the 'High' line, that means your EOV is low (or at least not high), which is good.  When line goes above 'High', graph turns yellow, at least on Android - can't guarantee graph looks same on IOS.

3. To insert picture/screen cap, click camera icon above input box, then 'Choose Files' lets you select the location on your computer where file is located.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

1.  Green star means you met your goal for amount of sleep.

2. As long as the line is green and below the 'High' line, that means your EOV is low (or at least not high), which is good.  When line goes above 'High', graph turns yellow, at least on Android - can't guarantee graph looks same on IOS.

3. To insert picture/screen cap, click camera icon above input box, then 'Choose Files' lets you select the location on your computer where file is located.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, JohnnyRow.  Here's the photo I wanted to paste before.  How does my O2 look to you?

IMG_134D5E7317CD-1.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes