Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use Smart Wake ? It’s life changing for me

I normally wake up at 8 am for work each day (I work at home).  I used to use another device to wake me up at 8 am, but most of the time I felt very pretty bad after waking up which also set the mood for the day. I think one reason I felt terrible is that my alarm would go off in the middle of a dream.  I started to use the Alarm feature of my Versa 4 setting up a week day schedule of 8 am with a smart awake window of 7:30 - 8 am.  Wow, just wow.  I wake up during a lighter sleep stage and feel great in the mornings.  This is life changing for me.  Smart Awake + Coffee + Fitbit Meditation = Morning Bliss.   Anyone else ??

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @danwatson76 

Thanks for sharing your experience with Smart Awake. This will be helpful for others considering the feature.

Since I'm now retired, I don't have to get up by a certain time. However, I will be traveling next month and will need to get up early for a morning flight. I plan to try the Smart Awake feature after reading about your positive experience.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it a premium feature? Or available for everybody?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JpRen Smart Wake is not a Premium feature. It is only available on certain Fitbit devices though. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer