Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awakenings threshold changed?

Hi forum,

I’ve just noticed that my awakenings have dramatically decreased.

Has the threshold for counting awakenings been changed?

My sleep graph still shows the awakenings but they are not all being counted. A majority of those not being counted are 30s but there are a few which are 2mins.

My historic awakenings count have also been affected by this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

This has happened to mine too!

It has left me quite confused as to what is the real time spent asleep, as it seems to have added almost an extra hour onto each night!

Quite a big difference. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has happened to me too.  I went from averaging about 4 awakenings per hour to 4 awakenings per night.  Also, my sleep totals and sleep stage totals/percentages have changed going back back months.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine seems to record from the time i set it to sleep mode to the time I turn it off as asleep. Which is not correct, it does list time awake/restless but it seems to be included in the time asleep. I get up several times a night, but it shows as sleeping. Not an accurate recording now, I much prefer the old method of recording used. Perhaps it is a programme error that they are working on to rectify - I hope so! 

Best Answer

I noticed the same thing, I'd been keeping a spreadsheet of my sleep values recently and noticed that all of the times that I'd recorded were off. I updated them to the new values, and today noticed that the values have changed once again. Very confusing!

Best Answer
0 Votes