Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best device for sleep tracking - stress levels

Hi All.

I have a Garmin watch that track my sleep. Body battery and how well you recover.
But it's not working as I expect. When I go to sleep i have just a few minutes of deep sleep, but also stress levels stay high in the frist 4/5 hours so my body does not recover according to the watch.
Looking into other devices the Oura ring could be an option but it's 300+. Other watches go easy to 500 euro.

I want to try a fitbit, but not the most expensive one. Fitbit inspire 3 or fitbit charge 5 (saw 6 is also out now).
I want to track my sleep in light, REM and deep sleep. Including stress levels and how your body is recovered, or ready or how they call it.

Which would be the best to try?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I have been reading up a bit and the Charge 6 is the most accurate.
But than I read you have to have subscription off 9 euro per month. That's disapointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner

As you've found, the Charge 6 would provide the tracking that you're looking for, but would require a Premium subscription to get the sleep stage details as well as stress score details. I believe a new Charge 6 includes 6 months of Fitbit Premium. 

When I got my Charge 5, I liked the details that came with Fitbit Premium. After the 6 months, I decided to continue the subscription but chose annual payment for the discount. For me, it's been worth the investment. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes