Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better Sleep

First of all, sleeping is so important! Sleeping helps you feel better when your not feeling well your sad.. So as you get older (no offense to anyone) it's harder to sleep. 😮 so some people take pills to help them sleep but even when your young it's hard to sleep. SO!! My mom uses a natural oil called "Peace And Calming" if you would like to look this up the organization is called " Young Living " the oil helps you relax, and calm yourself down until you fall asleep. I highly recommend Young Living to you! If you have any questions about this oil or organization comment down below thank you.

Jaylee Culver
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

This is about my 6th or 7th Fitbit (they don’t last long, my last one not even 6 months, very poor quality but I like them). 

I have never had this issue until now, with this Alta HR.  I’ve been wearing it looser since they seemed to disintegrate due to sweat.  Perhaps this is my issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Hemp wrote:

This is about my 6th or 7th Fitbit (they don’t last long, my last one not even 6 months, very poor quality but I like them). 

Thats weird I used my first fitbit ChargeHR from end of 2014 till I bought Surge in June/July 2017 and both devices worked perfectly. ( ChargeHR battery with heart track on all the time still had battery for 3 days+ )

I switched to Charge 3 in December 2018 since I found Surge a bit to big for my taste. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had numerous Charge HR fitbits, the longest lasting was about year. They would disintegrate around the charger and/or the band. More recently went to the Alta as it was cheaper so if it won’t last, might as well spend less. Very bad luck. With the Altas, it was wristband issues, until I actually lost it as it fell off my wrist on a hike. One just stopped working.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with all the points said above. Sleep is one of the most important work to do if you want to feel fresh and energetic next morning. But due to some problem like insomnia and pest issues like bedbugs one cannot take a full sleep. Creepy bedbugs are one of the most common issues of disturbance in sleep.They don't only disturb, but leaves a red rashes on the skin, which seems very disgusting in the next morning. So apart from eating healthy it is always good to maintain cleanliness in room by having pest controlling done from the best pest exterminator UES to get rid of pest issues in night.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Leave me alone!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes