Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breathing Data not recorded on the Fitbit App

Since the update I have only received 2 Breathing Rate readings in my app.  One of those looked normal and the other was "0"..  All other readings seem to be recording ok.  Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
96 REPLIES 96

I have a versa 2 and also see no breathing rate.  Fitbit what is the problem and when will it be fixed?

Best Answer
Do not rely on Fitbit for heart rate or breathing. Does not work. Sent
mine back for a refund and bought a Samsung.
Best Answer

@51163 I installed the SpO2 clock and application, wore the watch snug and it started to work. When I don't wear the watch snug it don't. Somehow it's seem to be liked to the SpO2.

Give it a try if you haven't.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I also believe that the issues with all of the metrics is related to how the tracker is worn. I find that when I wear it to bed very snug on my wrist I get at least some of the metrics. Last night I got readings on all of them. BR, Core Temp, HRV, and SP02. The other factor is quality of sleep, although not as important as how tight the band is.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS
Best Answer

I also get no breathing data

Best Answer

The same happens with my Sense. I stopped paying for Premium. 

Best Answer

No I continue to have the same problems. No breathing data and rarely HRV

Best Answer

It does not work for my Sense. Should I install any particular update? I install everything FitBit notifies me to install. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not for me

Best Answer
0 Votes
Didn’t record on my Fitbit SENCE either! Very disappointing! Hope they figure out what is going on quickly!Jim

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer

Same problem. I had this problem with Sense. I have upgraded it to Sense 2 but it is no better. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did it? If so how do I get tge firmware upgrade for the Sense2? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem with Sense 2. Did you find a fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What do you mean by reset the breathing rate? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did it work? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just thought I'd revisit this as it's still getting traffic. I find that some of the metrics can take a couple of hours to appear. They all seem to catch up for the history though. I have the sense now and it is just the same. Still think it's the best system on the market. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven’t issues lately. Getting all 5 metrics on both my Sense and Versa 3 98% of the time. I can live with that. I agree it is the best system out there. Been a user since 2014.

Best Answer
0 Votes