Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change bedtime and wake-up time on the Fitbit App

My wife and I's fit bit app won't allow us to change our sleep times? It seems since the clocks have gone forward (UK) Not only was the tracked date wrong in our sleep (times are off by two hours?) but it won't let us change what ever time we set to sleep and wake up in app?

Tried -

Entering times in all different locations within the app
Logging out of app
Resetting cache
Changing text size

No luck

Any ideas? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Kgbow Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting! You should be able to edit your Bedtime and Wake-up time target after following the steps below: 

1. Tap the Today tab Fitbit logo in black, which looks like 13 circles in the shape of a diamond, where the circles are larger from left to right, then tap the sleep tile Icon of a purple moon with a Z next to it.
2. Tap the gear icon in the top right.
3. Set or edit your targets. To remove a target, tap the three dots in the top right.
4. Tap Done.

If you still experience any inconvenience, I recommend making sure that the Fitbit App is up to date. If that doesn't help, please log out from the App one more time, force quit restart the Fitbit App, restart your mobile device and then try to log into the App and perform the steps to edit your targets. 

On a side note, take into consideration that your Fitbit device must update the time after syncing. If that is not the case, please take a look at: 

How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes