Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not logging slee

Two nights in a row I have no sleep info. Everything else records fine. Anyone else have this issue?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I am having the same trouble with mine also. I don't know how to fix it and would like to know also. I hope we can get this fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue with my Versa 3.

Best Answer

Our (my gf and I's) Inspire 2s just started having the issue as well. I'll spare you the support schpiel about putting it on your non-dominant hand and disconnecting/reconnecting to bluetooth because it's clearly a widespread issue not your device. But I did reboot mine earlier today and so hopefully it will properly track tonight's sleep. 

Best Answer

I did disconnect and reconnect. It is working now. I have a older model a Charge 2. I do have to recharge the battery a lot, 3 or 4 times during the day.  I was wanting to buy a newer model, but it seems like they are the same problems. I don't think buying a newer model with the same problems is worth it. I have always wore it on my non-dominant hand. I saw on QVC where I got this one the reviews are low for all the models there.

Best Answer
0 Votes