Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 "not tracking sleep"

Hi, this is my first ever post, so apologies in advance if this topic has already been covered elsewhere.

I've had my Charge 3 for about 6 weeks & for a while it showed the daily amount of sleep I'd had.  But for the last 2/3 weeks all it shows is "sleep not tracked".

I've reset the watch a couple of times but that hasn't helped.  Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to get it to display the sleep time again.  It's showing correctly in my phone, so I know that it is being recorded/tracked regularly.

Thanks in advance 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, It is my first post too and it is not really a reply, but to say I have experienced the exact same. I ended up buying a new FitBit. Just to find out that it was the same, but now I got a message saying that in order to see my sleep pattern I had to sign up for a Fitbit Premium. A tryout for 3 month and then to pay 79.99 £ a year. I got pretty angry, but after a couple of days I signed up, bacause that feature is one of the most important ones to me. But what I get is ridicoulous it is worth hardly anything, so I am sad and pretty angry. I have enjoyed mit Fitbit for 4-5 years.

I might have to go and search for some other solution. I tried Apple watch 2 years ago, but because they did not have the great sleep tracker I went back to use my Fitbit again! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you try with restarting your Fitbit? Try Syncing every time manually.
By the way, you can try with some other Fitbit Sleep trackers that perfectly work for sleep tracking.
if you need suggestions on Fitbit sleep monitoring devices then go through this article once. It has been written about all the best Fitbit sleep trackers also with a comparison with other sleep trackers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've found the same thing.  I don't want to buy the premium service!  Not fair to change things without warning. 😞

Best Answer

What is premium service? What is the point of having on the Fitbit charge if you have to pay extra to get it? Charge 3 is disappointing all round, it does not track my sleep or give me messages, emails or move reminders. I have reset it so many times , plus it does not sync daily? I have cleared all the tick boxes then re ticked them..nothing I do makes it work well.

Best Answer
0 Votes