Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer repellent "upgrades"

I consider the weekly average sleep count one of the most useful and important features. Its replacement with the worthless and ridiculous sleep score, with not even an option to revert to the weekly average, is a sign of Fitbit deciding things in a vacuum without showing any consideration and empathy for customers' opinions. Remember, Fitbit, market leadership comes and goes; users vote with their wallets. There's an increasing number of competitors in this space, and all of a sudden I went from a loyal Fitbit enthusiast to someone proactively exploring other alternatives. It's not just about the stupid sleep score; it's about the contempt and arrogance you show in making choices for me. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Bravo! It's absurd. And now I have to pay to know my heart rate changes during sleep?!?!?!

I was always planning to upgrade into a newer fitbit. I may seriously reconsider that now. Why bother paying 200$ when they was to coerce another 80 a year out of me by dangling basic data it collects in front of me. Screw that! 

Best Answer