Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do any of the watches track daytime naps?

Do any of the Fitbit watches track short daytime naps? I have a Fitbit Alta but it takes 3 hours of sleep to show your sleep cycles.

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Does the fitbit versa 2 afternoon naps 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. @Tinkerb3ll94 Welcome to the community forums! 

I believe you can use your Versa 2 to track your naps. Take into consideration that your Fitbit device detects and records naps that are at least an hour long. For more information, I recommend visiting the following help article: How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can we be friends on fitbit 

Best Answer

@Tinkerb3ll94 Thanks for your reply! 

You can add me 😊. For more information, I also recommend visiting the following thread

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a sense, the larger square looking model, wider than the band. and it doesn't do naps. My wife has the thin looking model, small look, rectangular, same wigth as the band, she is not here right now and I can not recall the model name, but hers has daily naps feature. If I remember I will edit it in , but if you look up the thin model, or if someone knows the model name ... Also I see how old this question is, but for strange reason it popped up as a new entry just now on my watch, which I can't figure out why at the moment 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 5 tracks it if I have a sleep in the daytime sometimes.

Best Answer
0 Votes