Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybidy know what a 'good' sleep stages diagram looks like?

I'm struggling to get my sleep to be healthy.  For most of my life, I have been an insomniac and didn't really know how a lack of good quality sleep can hurt you. Thanks to the fitbit app, I have actually improved somewhat over the past few years.  Would anyone be willing to share a screenshot of their healthy sleep chart?  I would like to have a target of what I should strive for.

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Hello Steve sorry my sleep pattern has not been the best right not because of my fibromyalia.And I cant wear my machine because of the pain in my neck and shoulder.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SGHinDC

If you look in the app, under Benchmark, it will show you the average sleep stages. The amount really depends on your age. For me, about 90 minutes deep and 2-2.5 hours of REM seems to be fine.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Dave,

Clear you are living a better life than I am.. I have had my fitbit for nearly 3 years and have never achieved anything near 90 minutes of deep sleep. There are many nights where I get zero, and 10 -30 is common.  My all time high achieved once was 50 minutes.

I am at the point in my life where I seriously need some cerebral spinal fluid washing out my brain at night.

Thanks for your comment!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, mine's been off recently from catching bronchitis. But there's a lot of things you can do to improve your deep sleep. Check the stickied thread up above I started for tips from other Fitbit users.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes