Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone get 90+ sleep score?

Curious if anyone gets 90+ or close to 100 in the sleep score? I think the best I got was 87 once when drugged to the moon. Normally 67 to 80 range and can’t help but wonder if that’s accurate, how much better I’d feel getting 20 to 33% better sleep?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @terty 

My best sleep score was 90. It's usually in the low to mid 80's. Although I usually get my target number of hours and maintain my sleep start & wake schedule, I often don't get a good score for restoration, mainly my heart rate during sleeping tends to stay above my sleeping heart rate.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get sleep scores in the 90s once or twice a month. I'm usually in the mid- to high 80s most other nights. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

On very rare occurrences I've gotten to 90 or slightly above that, and the last time was 5 months ago. My average is around 75 to 80.

Best Answer

Guaranteed you'll notice a BIG difference. With two sleep disorders on my medical record, I thought all was lost and hopeless. Then I started to make some changes in my life, nothing requiring money except to get a sleep tracker. Then I was amazed to learn that simple things make a difference. Diet, bedtime routine and nighttime "relaxation."

Cut to the bottom line. I have had sleep scores at 90 on two occasions in the last 2 months. I was shocked! Most of my scores stay at 85/86. For off nights, it dips to 77. 

Instead of the scores, I am focused exclusively on Deep Sleep?REM, since I believe that is what makes my life better. 

Best Answer

Since this new update my REM and Deep SLEEP has plummeted. Was consistently getting close to a 90 every night now it's way down.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, that's a great question and something I've wondered too! Great to hear that it's possible to hit 90!  My highest ever is 87 (had Fitbit since Jan 24) and I'm usually in the 80 to 85 range. This last week I've been down in the high 60's which I am not enjoying! I do enjoy the sleep sessions in coach which helps keep my mind clear of stressful thoughts during periods of wakefulness. 

Happy snoozing all!

Best Answer
0 Votes