Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dreaming about some assistance - Fitbit Charge 3 sleep score not showing up

ANSWERED

Heyy, new user here! I got a FitBit Charge 3 for Xmas (woo!) and could use some help in getting the sleep score to show.

I've logged 5 days of sleep, of which only 2 days show a sleep score. The other 3 days show a sleep pattern. The device is brand new, so I think I'm probably doing something wrong...

For all 5 days I have done the following steps: Before I go to sleep I open the app and select begin sleep now with the + symbol. I see a happy moon on the app. Turn the phone screen off and go to sleep. Next morning I click IM AWAKE!! Sometimes I get the score and sometimes I dont..

Both the app and fitbit are up to date. I'm puzzled what I'm doing wrong. Suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Update: For the last 5 days the sleep score has been showing.

I changed the way I use the app. Instead of using the app and selecting 'begin sleep', I just go to sleep while wearing the fitbit as usual and dont start anything on the app. The next morning the fitbit app automatically figures out that I've been sleeping and gives me a nice score for it.

Gnite! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Update: For the last 5 days the sleep score has been showing.

I changed the way I use the app. Instead of using the app and selecting 'begin sleep', I just go to sleep while wearing the fitbit as usual and dont start anything on the app. The next morning the fitbit app automatically figures out that I've been sleeping and gives me a nice score for it.

Gnite! 

Best Answer

Has it been working and giving you a sleep score consistently everyday? For those of us manually logging our sleep it’s showing scores when it feels like it; one day a week or not at all. Fitbit admins say the same thing each time they’re asked about it; and post a link to crap that has nothing to do with the issue.

Best Answer

Yea, for me its shown the sleep score every night that I've worn it to bed.

Note that I stopped manually logging, I just go to bed while wearing it, it logs automatically. Next morning there is a sleep score.

Hopefully you can get your scores too. Sweet dreams!

Best Answer

i did all the above but the the sleep score has stopped showing after two weeks. It was the reason i bought a Fitbit. I have deleted the app and reinstalled but so far Fitbit sleep score has not worked. The info on this from Fitbit has been outstanding useless. If it is a known fault in the Fitbit,  I should be able to get a refund on a Not for Purpose unit. 

Best Answer