Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request ... It'd be nice if .......

ANSWERED

I've logged a couple weeks worth of sleep since I got my Charge2 and I've been impressed with how relatively accurate the sleep reports seem to be based on my recollection of each night... It's not perfect by any means but is pretty good.

What would be nice is if I could add a little text annotation to each night where something happened to explain anomalies in the data ... 

For example, I wear a dental appliance for sleep apnea.  Occasionally I adjust it and it would be nice to record my adjustment data with sleep data.. Or I'd like to keep track of caffeine/alcohol consumption in relation to sleep quality... It'd be nice not to have to maintain a separate spreadsheet for that not connected to my Fitbit Dashboard.

Not sure if any Fitbit personnel read this stuff or if there's a better place for it..... 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @garnish,

Fitbit developers monitor the Feature Suggestion portion of the site, which is the best place for your idea.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @garnish,

Fitbit developers monitor the Feature Suggestion portion of the site, which is the best place for your idea.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes