Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback for Sleep Score

I find the sleep score to be useless and extremely frustrating as an overall metric.

My score stays within a 20-point range even when my sleep time varies wildly. It never deviates below ~64, even for nights where I only get ~3 hours of sleep. I know that I do not feel rested when I get up, and I know that I didn't sleep very many hours, but my sleep score still says I got a "fair" night's sleep. Ina  weird way, this makes me feel like my poor-sleep experience is being invalidated, and more importantly that it's a metric, if the scale is so severely weighted that you always stay in a 20 point range.

Clarifying the way that different factors are weighted to create your sleep score would make the sleep score more meaningful. Also, showing a breakdown of scores (or something as simple as a check or minus) for each individual factor that goes into the overall score, might make the sleep score more transparent.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Moderator edit: word choice 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Dasypod, welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback! Please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process. Your comments are very important to us. 

On a side note, I want to let you know that there are some tips that could help to improve your sleep score in the Fitbit App. Here are some of them: 

To help improve your sleep score, work on your overall sleep habits, heart health, and activity levels:

For additional tips on improving your sleep routine and quality, see How can I use my Fitbit device to sleep better?

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes