Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Narcolepsy

ANSWERED

I am interested in showing screenshots of my sleep to show the crazy sleep graph results I get. Is there a way to share jpg images?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On phone app display of sleep session, near top right is an icon of 3 little circles, the one on the left connected by lines to each of the other 2; that is the symbol for "share"; tap that and follow prompts.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

On phone app display of sleep session, near top right is an icon of 3 little circles, the one on the left connected by lines to each of the other 2; that is the symbol for "share"; tap that and follow prompts.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Type 2 Narcolepsy and, now that there are so many new meds out, my docwants me to do the sleep lab/mslt thing again since the actual diagnosis is new since my last one. Original diagnosis was Idiopathic Hypersomnia and insurance only covers the meds that work with a N2 diagnosis. 

i would love to see what the graphs of people who have N2. IH, apnea and no sleep disorders look like. anybody willing to sharr????

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can anybody share some insight into narcolepsy type 1?

I'm epileptic and just recently my consultant wants me to go for sleep test to register my sleeping patterns as he's concerned there's more to my generalised epilepsy.

If I share my sleep.log from fitbit can anyone tell me what their opinions are? 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes