Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I join and find specific groups on Fitbit app?

ANSWERED

Can anyone give like a tutorial or explain how to join and find specific groups on this app I use my Google to use the app now so if anyone could just like somehow show how to join groups or something like that it would really help me out a lot

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @RockinRach  you need a compatible smartphone or tablet with the Fitbit app in order to join the community groups, join challenges and interact more closely with friends. You can't do it from the website. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

So I have a  question  because I use Google website for the fitbit app since I don't have the actual app do you think anyone can tell me how to navigate  everything on here using  google also can someone  help me navigate on how to find and join groups from this page 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RockinRach  you need a compatible smartphone or tablet with the Fitbit app in order to join the community groups, join challenges and interact more closely with friends. You can't do it from the website. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly I have a kids smart safe phone so I only have the website my mom is the one with it on her phone so there is no way to join a group without a compatable phone then?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Without the app and using only the website, you're limited. There is a whole community of groups that can only be reached from the app. You could ask your mom if you can use her phone to set up your Fitbit. You'd need only to log in and out of the app, so you wouldn't be using your mom's name, which could be confusing for your friends.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can try that thank you!!!!

also I was wondering when I try to add friends and I press follow it will say "something went wrong" so I was wondering if you knew how I can follow people without it saying that 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RockinRach  you go to someone's profile and click to add as friend. You have to do it on the app. Then the person has to accept your request.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you also I tried to follow you hope you don't mind at the moment it's saying reqeast sent 

Best Answer
0 Votes