Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used to be able to fix sleep logs, now it is just broken

In the past, I occasionally had a break in my night's sleep log; probably because of lack of contact or something.  I would delete both log entries and manually enter the correct start and end time as one log entry. Fitbit would match my data and analyze my sleep patters as normal.

I just tried this in the new app.  It let's me delete the two log entries but claims that I already have an entry and won't let me manually create the correct time. ...but there is nothing shown for the day I am entering!

one.jpgtwo.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

(btw, this is android.. ..and I have restarted my phone but no difference)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cernese when my sleep log gets split like that, I delete the second one and then change the end time of the first log to the time that I actually woke up. I sometimes have to sync a couple of times after that, but I do get a normal sleep log eventually. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

thanks for the suggest, i'll try that in the future.  clearly this new app has issues the old one did not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cernese I've been doing that to fix my sleep logs for years. It isn't related to the new version of the Fitbit app. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me, the simplest answer is to simply add additional sleep times 1 minute after my sleep log ended. Occasionally when it goes into battery saver mode it stops logging.... So I add the remainder.

. Also do not check your sleep log while you are still in bed. Get out of bed for a good 15 minutes and then sync your device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also faced some problems like this, but when I did a reset, it solved The problem. Is your problem solved?

Spoiler
I also faced some problems like this, but when I did a reset, it solved The problem. Is your problem solved? I am waiting for your reply and till then I will visit https://writinguniverse.com/knowledge-base/ here because I need a help from professional essay writer who will write essay assignments for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes

No, my problem for that week cannot be resolved.  In the future, I can edit the first section to extend it to the correct time.  (instead of deleting them both first).  Like I said, deleting both and recreating the correct time used to work-- but now I won't try that again.

Best Answer
0 Votes