Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas for Sleep Challenges

I'd love to see Sleep Challenges on Fitbit. I've been trying to improve my sleep quality by taking in consideration sleep score details. In my case, it has worked. But I'd like to have the option to share my goals and try to improve together with my friends. 💛

I think that Sleep Challenges can be based on sleep quality and duration of sleep. I'd like to have the option to set different goals, like "Best Score" or "Who slept more time". You got the idea.

What type of Sleep Challenges you would like to see in Fitbit? Don't be shy and share it with us.

YojanaFitbit_0-1628303634633.jpeg

Now that you're here, visit our Feature Suggestions

Board and vote for this idea: Sleep Challenge.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@YojanaFitbit Wow, this is a great idea! 

I'd love seeing sleep challenges too! 😍 Maybe a simple mission to aim to get 7-8 hours of sleep per night, as many nights as we can, for 30 nights in a row and that we don’t have to worry as it doesn’t need to be perfect, but just our best shot. I think it would be great! 🙃

Have a great day! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes