Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent Sleep Tracking With Charge 4?

Ive been wearing the Charge 4 since June 1st (was wearing inspire HR before). Twice now I noticed it did not detect sleep (when yes i do know I was sleeping) for example on one day it said I did not get to sleep until 4am and last night it said I did not get to sleep until 2:20am when I know for certain I crashed hard at  around 11pm, could not get through a page of my book!

Additionally, it said my wake time was 7:35 but I was “awake” according to the app from 7:08 to 7:35. Why wouldn’t it just say my wake time was 7:08? Now it just ads 30 minutes to the awake time percentage making it highly inaccurate. This latter issue happens all the time, adding awake time to my sleep stats rather than just saying my wake time was earlier. 

Any thoughts on why this would be?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I think the difference between the 7:08 and 7:35 is that  at 7:35 you got out of bed and stayed out of bed.  The half hour before was probably time it takes to get you feet out from under the covers and on the floor as you fight to get just a bit more sleep :-).  

As to completely missing your sleep, sometimes it happens. Make sure it is charged up and clean, and maybe try restarting a couple of times if it seemed to miss the night before.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reinstallation should help you.

Best Answer
0 Votes