Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire2 stopped registering sleep details

Hi-  I just got a new iphone 14, installed the FitBit app, logged in successfully, synced my Inspire2 to the new iphone and I can see my old sleep patterns just fine.  But now the fitbit won't monitor my sleep patterns automatically.  I have to create a "Sleep log"!!!  I have to tell the log when I'm going to sleep and tell it when I wake up.  No recording of deep sleep or rem sleep patterns at all.  Just a solid line of sleep.  What happened?  I have this fitbit for sleep monitoring only and if something has changed in your services, it seems quite worthless now.

Please tell me I'm missing something...

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I've had my inspire 2 for about a year and it also just started experiencing issues tracking sleep a few days ago. Other people have reported issues with different device models as well, so it appears to be a larger issue with something I can't speculate on. Hopefully a fix will be pushed live soon. 

Best Answer

UPDATE: It tracked last night. I had rebooted it during the day so if yours is still not tracking, it might be worth it to try.

If you need to reboot, scroll up to Settings, then the option 2nd from the bottom is to reboot device. You'll have to hold the screen for a few seconds while a white box draws around the screen. Then you'll see a smiley face. 

Best Answer
0 Votes