Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interested in sleep tracking only. Which device should I buy?

ANSWERED

I'm looking for the best sleep tracking device. As I have problems sleepping well. No sleep apnea or something like that, just some broken sleeps, lots of tension and it takes long before getting to sleep. And sometimes I wake up really quick. I want it to be monitored so I could experiment and find patterns/solutions. For example I would like to do some analysis whether my sleep is worse after going to bed later, after having a busy day, if it gets better if I dring a cup of tea in the evening, don't drink soda, etc. etc.

I don't care about all other features of fitbits, won't gonna use it. Will only use it for sleep tracking. But that one feature is really important to me, it should be the best. Which fitbit is the best choice for me?

Second question: what are your experiences with sleep tracking, is it very accurate?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Timtimtimtim 

I would recommend you to not buy any Fitbit if you want to monitor your sleep patterns with some degrees of accuracy. None of the Fitbit are particularly accurate for this and you also need to buy a Premium membership to see sleep pattern details. 

If it is the one feature that matters, then buy a dedicated sleep tracker device that does only that. The Oura ring seems to be getting constant good reviews for this.

https://www.sleepfoundation.org/best-sleep-trackers

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Timtimtimtim 

I would recommend you to not buy any Fitbit if you want to monitor your sleep patterns with some degrees of accuracy. None of the Fitbit are particularly accurate for this and you also need to buy a Premium membership to see sleep pattern details. 

If it is the one feature that matters, then buy a dedicated sleep tracker device that does only that. The Oura ring seems to be getting constant good reviews for this.

https://www.sleepfoundation.org/best-sleep-trackers

Best Answer