Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this normal?

Screenshot_20191027-183242_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

It's hard to read the numbers in that, but I don't see anything that stands out as being odd.  Is there something in particular that you are wondering about?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of the times waking up. My girlfriends looks nothing like that. She might have 1 wakeup spike a night. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Somewhere in the Fitbit sleep help section, I was thinking perhaps right on the sleep display in the app if you scroll down, it says it is common to have several short wake periods during the night that you might not even remember.  From my experience, I would say more that your girlfriend's is more unusual, in the good sense.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

To me it looks like the Fitbit is registering particularly active sleep. The spikes are in the middle of deep periods without cycling through other stages. I would guess you were kicking or your heart rate went up or something like that.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I suspect that you're a restless sleeper. Perhaps you were tossing and turning, or actively dreaming. Do you see this often?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is every night. 

Best Answer