Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Learn more] Manage alarms on Fitbit device

POV: You set your alarm on your Fitbit device for that 5am workout class and the alarm doesn’t go off. Learn more about managing your alarms on your Fitbit device with our latest blog

What do you use alarms for, early morning wake ups, quick reminders or more? Join the conversation and let us know how alarms help you stay on track.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I wake up at 7 o'clock in the morning

Best Answer

When you set an alarm for 7 am, you're essentially setting a daily goal for yourself. Achieving this goal can boost your confidence and motivation for accomplishing other tasks throughout the day.

it helps you establish a consistent routine, manage your time effectively, reduce stress, and prioritize tasks. It's a simple yet powerful way to set yourself up for a productive and balanced day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alarm function is used alot. A reminder when to sleep, a wake up call and also during cold showers (targeting 3-6min). Sometimes also when cooking, to keep track 😄

However I use the Google Pixel 2, and I am not sure if it has the function to wake up "smart". By smart I would like to wake up during my light sleep and not during deepsleep etc. Anyone got any pointers here, if its possible or how to do it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MikalM unfortunately, the Pixel Watch 2 does not have the Smart Wake feature. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

@alexthecat Thanks for clarifying that 🙂 
Do you know if other fitbit watches has a function like that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MikalM all of the most recent Fitbits have the Smart Wake feature. It is only the Pixel Watch and Pixel Watch 2 that are missing it. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes